Demand for BitTech is largely driven by its utility. BitTech will be used to facilitate transactions in a number of different gaming industries including finance, logistics As these industries grow, so does the demand for BitTech.
The BitTech token will also be influenced by its use as a store of value. As more people begin to realize the potential of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, they may see TechBit as a safe haven asset to store their wealth.
The total supply of BitTech is 8,999,995,000 TEC. This number is fixed and no more BitTech can ever be created. This limited supply creates a built–in scarcity which can help drive demand for the token.
1. 30% will be available for public sale.
2. 10% ICO sale.
3. 30% will be given to the founding team and early investors.
4. 15% will be allocated for strategic partnerships and marketing.
5. 10% will be allocated for the development team.
6. 5% will be allocated for bounty programs.